We are are carrying out weekly/fortnightly routes to and from the Isle of Man, from Heysham, the costs will be based on several types as shown below.
1. Part share Ferry crossing price from Heysham Port to Douglas Port or from Douglas Port to Heysham is £395 inclusive of VAT. For the shared price, we ask for some flexibility as we are organising with another client too.
(one other pony/horse will be travelling on the return crossing, we may take our own companion shetland on the crossing too)
2. Dedicated Ferry crossing price from Heysham Port to Douglas Port is £785 inclusive of VAT. On a dedicated trip we work in with the client's ideal day and time and tend to be able to transport promptly as we are not organising with another party.
3. If we have 3 horses on a return share ie: 2 crossing to the Isle of Man and 1 returning then it will cost £295 each inclusive of VAT.
4. 4 horses sharing ( 2 going and 2 returning) will cost £220 per horse-This option will work great if friends can book together.
4. This is the option of door to door service, we collect from a UK or IOM postcode, we then cross over on the Ferry and deliver your horse to its destination either in the IOM or UK. This option gives you complete peace of mind that your horse is in the best possible hands for the duration of his/her journey.
Each quote includes collection from the pick up postcode to our stableyard near to the port for a stable rest.
If the collection postcode is not too far from the port, we may collect and continue to the Port but this will be discussed with you
Then transport to the Ferry, crossing and then transport from the Ferry to the destination in.
Included in the quote is good quality hay which is ad lib or monitored depending on requirements and VAT.
If the collection postcode is not too far from the port, we may collect and continue to the Port but this will be discussed with you.
-Our horsebox is disinfected according to strict government biosecurity measures with Virkon-S.
- It is fitted with CCTV and temperature controlled.
-Long stall length allocated for each horse is 8ft 6 inches to accommodate the largest of horses.
- It has been inspected and Licensed with the Freight organisation.
- All staff are experienced in horse women and are qualified.
- We hold more insurances than most Licensed Horse Transporters, including:
Care, Custody and Control Insurance
Hire and Reward Insurance
Public Liability Insurance
- Our customer reviews are excellent and we love what we do:
We are conscious that some individuals may offer alternatives for the crossing and we appreciate that everyone needs to work to their budget. We are happy to offer individual quotes from a UK postcode and meet with a transporter who will cross and deliver for you, we can discuss this further if it is something you are considering.
Your horse can livery with us if required, our stableyard is just 20 miles from the Port.